Wednesday, July 1, 2009

My 3 Boys!

It's official, I am a boy mom. We found out on Monday that we are having our third son! We are excited! I have had lots of laughs and comments, but we love our boys so why not have a third? God knows what we need and he decided we needed another boy. Who can argue with God? Not me! We still have not even discussed names and when we do we will not tell. It is too fun to know something that everybody else wants to know! Besides, have you ever noticed that people feel very comfortable telling you that they don't like the name you picked out? People pick some weird ones, but hopefully no one would ever say to a child that they didn't like the child's name. Another thing I have been asked was if I was surprised. I was totally surprised that it was a boy. It just goes to show that each pregnancy is different and that has absolutely nothing to do with the sex of the baby. Of course after finding out I did a little shopping. Boy clothes are still harder to find than girl clothes and cute boy clothes are even harder to find. Do you know that I did not find one Carter's outfit for a baby boy in baby blue or light blue? Carter's has been the best and most popular baby brand for as long as I can remember and they don't even have any baby blue! It really was a crying shame. Some of you are htinking that my 3rd little boy doesn't even need baby clothes, but I promise you after two Lachina boys many things need to be retired. Besides, your first few outfits should be new to you! I have lots of ideas in my head of things I need to make for him. I better get busy!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Yea!!! I love it - so excited!