Thursday, July 2, 2009

Praying for the Alaniz Family

My friend Anna that I teach preschool with delivered her twin boys today. To tell you about Anna she is about my height with a teeny tiny frame and she carried twin boys to 36 weeks. The babies were both around 6 pounds and for there to be two that big is unbelievable! They induced her labor today and there were a few issues that sent her to an emergency C section. To make a long story short, the boys are good, one is having a little bit of help with his breathing but no major concerns. However, Anna is in ICU as of around noon today when Andrew, her husband, called me to update me. They have a wonderful family and church family that are there supporting them, but they could still use our prayers. We all have a picture in our mind of how perfect the birth day of each of our children should be and it doesn't always go that way. I know they will find their strength in God and will fully rely on him in during this time. I know how long she has waited on these babies and how excited she is to be a mom. I pray that she will soon be given the ok by the doctors and nurses to really enjoy being a mom!

No comments: