Friday, October 31, 2008

Mason's First Haircut

I finally took Mason to get his first haircut. In my opinion we have needed it for several weeks, but my mother completely disagreed. We all know that he was sporting a serious mullet! Unfortunately, the poor boy has my hair that is really fine with no texture or even the slightest wave. When he was in the bathtub the morning of his haircut, his wet hair reached below his shoulders. Just a week before a friend that I teach preschool with asked when he was getting a haircut because he looked like Terry Bradshaw. We were finally able to coordinate our first haircut with Mr. Thom who had been unable to work due to a broken leg. Please notice the wonderful posture that Mason has during this process. He didn't make a single complaint about it but was very happy to receive his sucker for being so good. The whole process took maybe 5 minutes!



From Mason v. Terry Bradshaw

From Mason v. Terry Bradshaw

No comments: