Friday, October 17, 2008

The Bible according to Rush

Apparently Rush has come across a kids friendly Bible translation. We have been working on learning a few key verses. We really concentrate on the monthly Bible verse from preschool. Last month we talked about obedience in chapel at school so our verse was Ephesians 6:1, Children obey your parents in the Lord for this is right. I cannot think of a better verse for him to commit to memory at this time! Well, I am always asking him what the Bible says and this week I got my favorite answer yet. Rush told me, "The Bible says children obey your parents and tell somebody when you need to poop." He was as serious as he could be and it was all I could do to keep a straight face. I will be sure to remind him on this when he is older.

1 comment: